Come pour some paint with me! I will provide a demonstration of the floating open cup pour technique. Then each student will make some beautiful art of their own, in colors of their choice.
- Classes usually do not last more than 2 hours
- Please make sure to wear clothes/shoes you don’t mind getting paint on (it happens!)
- Please note that pieces will need to stay in place at the studio for a few days until they are dry enough to safely take home. I will coordinate pick-up times with each student.
- Participants must be at least 12 years old
- Last day to sign up for this class will be 04/21/2023 so the appropriate amount of materials can be prepared and procured.
- Due to limited seating and material preparation, I request that you cancel at least 72 hours before a scheduled class. This gives me the opportunity to fill the class. You must cancel by email (firstname.lastname@example.org). If you have to cancel your class, I will offer you a credit of 50% to your account if you cancel within 72 hours of the class, but do not offer refunds. You may use these credits for any future class. However, if you do not cancel within 72 hours, you will lose the payment for the class. The act of reserving your space indicates you are stating you have read and understand the cancellation policy.
Julie Moraes Artistry Studio
Turnagain Arts Building
4105 East Turnagain Boulevard
Suite A3 (Suite is in front of the building facing the street. Next to AK Travel & Tour)
Anchorage, AK 99517