Come throw some paint with me! I will provide a demonstration of the technique, and then each student will make some beautiful art of their own, in colors of their choosing. This class is for a pumpkin AND canvas! The canvas will use the runoff paint from the vase. Glow-in-the-dark paint will be available!
- Classes usually do not last more than two hours
- Please make sure to wear clothes/shoes you don’t mind getting paint on (it happens!)
- Please note that pieces will need to stay in place at the studio for a few days until they are dry enough to safely take home. I will coordinate pick-up times with each student.
- Participants must be at least 10 years old
- Last day to sign up for this class will be 09/28/2023 so the appropriate amount of materials can be prepared and procured.
- Due to limited seating and material preparation, I request that you cancel at least 72 hours before a scheduled class. This gives me the opportunity to fill the class. If I fill your spot, you will receive a full refund. If I am unable to fill your spot, I will offer you a 50% credit towards a future class. You must cancel by email (email@example.com). If you have to cancel within the 72 hour timeframe, I will offer you a credit of 50% to use for a future class, but do not offer refunds. No shows will not receive a refund. The act of reserving your space indicates you are stating you have read and understand the cancellation policy.