Come throw some paint with me! I will provide a demonstration of the technique, and then each student will make their own unique ornaments. Each student will create six (6) ornaments.
- Classes usually last no longer than 2 hours
- Base ornaments are plastic to ensure no breakage from accidents, kids or pets!
- Please make sure to wear clothes/shoes you don’t mind getting paint on (it happens!)
- Please note that pieces will need to stay in place at the studio for a few days until they are dry enough to safely take home. I will coordinate pick-up times with each student.
- Participants must be at least 10 years old
- Last day to sign up for this class will be 11/02/2023 so the appropriate amount of materials can be prepared and procured.
- Due to limited seating and material preparation, I request that you cancel at least 72 hours before a scheduled class. This gives me the opportunity to fill the class. If I fill your spot, you will receive a full refund. If I am unable to fill your spot, I will offer you a 50% credit towards a future class. You must cancel by email (email@example.com). If you have to cancel within the 72 hour timeframe, I will offer you a credit of 50% to use for a future class, but do not offer refunds. No shows will not receive a refund. The act of reserving your space indicates you are stating you have read and understand the cancellation policy.
Julie Moraes Artistry Studio
Turnagain Arts Building
4105 East Turnagain Boulevard
Suite A3 (Suite is in front of the building facing the street. Next to AK Travel & Tour)
Anchorage, AK 99517